Do you send the same information over and over? Do you ever forget to follow up with new subscribers, customer anniversaries and birthdays? How do you share your great case studies, success stories and customer testimonials? Or introduce customers to your diverse product or service offerings? Autoresponder campaigns do what YOU wish you had the time to do! Us them to follow up, inform, entertain, & provide incentives for action & engagement – they work automatically while you focus on your business.
Join us on Wednesday, April 5th to learn how to send out effective autoresponder campaigns using email and video in 2 interactive and informative presentations! Marketing automation (also called lead nurturing) is one of the fastest growing areas of digital marketing. It’s an important channel to optimize to help grow your business.
In the first presentation you will:
- Learn the difference between automated messages and autoresponder campaigns
- Decide where autoresponders can help you do better marketing communications
- Understand key actions that trigger emails to be sent
- Identify what steps to take to design effective autoresponder campaigns
- Design the “evergreen content” that works best for your audiences
In the second presentation you will:
- Learn how to generate new leads from video
- Learn how to nurture leads with video
- Learn how to identify the right content for your prospect during their buyer’s journey
- Learn how to use video data to qualify existing leads
Jimmy Newson shows you the five best videos you need to create the perfect 24/7 online sales funnel for your business. These videos help you create a fully aligned experience for your potential and existing clients and customers. Using this system, you can meet the buyers where they are at on the buyer’s journey to help them eventually purchase from you.
All attendees will receive a copy of Jimmy’s booklet: 3 Month Video Launch Blueprint – Start 2017 off strong with video.
The discussion includes:
- The 5 type of videos you must have to attract leads and turn them into paying customers.
- How to get started using video without spending money on tools or equipment.
- How to quickly and easily pick content that ranks on page one of YouTube and Google.
- How to become the go-to person for your preferred client.
Storytelling is what humanity does best. From the oral tradition of explaining customs through proverbs and myths to the deliberate crafting of a story that sells, storytelling is now a great way for companies to promote themselves. With all the information available on the Internet, your business has to differentiate itself by telling the one […]
While most people with a little know-how and some easily accessible video tools can produce an interesting and clickable video, the question is, should they? Business marketing has changed dramatically. Video is now a dominant medium. Your average online viewer is faced with dozens of video choices on a daily basis. With online videos, streaming […]
Promotional videos are one of the top ways for businesses to spread their message today. An important component to a business website, presentation or trade show display, a business video can capture audience’s attention, educate, compel, persuade and reach viewers virtually anywhere and at any time. It’s an ideal way for businesses and corporations to […]
According to Exact Target1, 91% of consumers check their email daily. As a marketer, you surely want your offer to be part of the messages they read—actually, 74% of consumers prefer to receive commercial communications via email2. Email marketing is definitely a great opportunity to connect and persuade your potential clients to buy your product […]
Building and maintaining a productive and positive business team means unifying your core business message, establishing a consistent communications model and tapping into the leadership potential of your key individuals while increasing their effectiveness. When personalities and individual dynamics are involved, a work culture can take on a life of its own. In order for […]
When it comes to funneling customers into your business, there is a clearly defined beginning and end. The beginning is the traffic that comes in to view your website. The end is a loyal customer. The challenge every online business faces is bridging this divide. Thankfully, there has been a number of companies that have […]